Arts, Craft & Gift Fair WAITING LIST
All of the booth spaces have been filled for the 2021 Arts, Craft & Gift Fair. If you would like to be added to a waiting list in the case of a cancellation, please fill out the waiting list form.
The dates are Friday - Sunday; July 30 - August 1.
- Artists or businesses selling artwork, crafts, woodwork, jewelry or gifts are eligible to apply.
- $50 Fee for 10’ x 10’ space (on grass)
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tents, tables and chairs.
- Electricity - 20 volt/20 amp service available. Vendors must provide their own 100 foot outdoor extension cords.
- We encourage you to apply early as registrations will be handled on first come, first served basis. We will limit vendors with “like products” as determined by the Arts, Craft & Gift Fair Committee.
- Upon acceptance of your application, an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds due to weather.
- Hours of Arts, Craft & Gift Fair will be posted as: (vendors may be open longer at their discretion) Friday: 5:00 PM-7:30 PM; Saturday 10:00 AM-7:30 PM; Sunday: Following Parade-4:00 PM
- Setup between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM on Friday. (No setup is allowed on Thursday.)
- Parking - You will receive ONE parking pass which must be displayed on vehicle dashboard.
- Security will be on duty in Spooner Park overnight on Friday and Saturday, however, vendor is responsible for any loss or damage to merchandise or equipment.
Upon acceptance of your application, fair vendors will be required to provide us with:
- Copy of your sales tax certificate ST-19
- Vendor fee payment of $50 for a 10' x 10' booth space. An invoice will be emailed to you. Payment can be made by cash, check or online