The reference collection of the History Center is modest. Emphasis is on local materials, but does include some published Quebec parish registers, as well as several major French-Canadian published works. Several maps of Little Canada at different time periods, some showing land ownership, adorn the walls. The original Little Canada Township records dating from 1858 and an early book of McLean Township records are in the collection. A large section is devoted to family notebooks made up of notes, clippings, and pictures relating to many of Little Canada's earliest families (an every-name index of these notebooks is in progress).